Do you have a race goal this season?
Why not use that goal to make a difference in the life of a girl in Greater Houston? SoleMates is the charity running leg of Girls on the Run (GOTR). We are male and female athletes who pursue individual race goals (such as a 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon or triathlon) while raising awareness and funds for Girls on the Run Greater Houston. It is very easy to get involved!
- Pick your race & set up your donation page.
- There is NO MINIMUM fundraising requirement when you choose to be a SoleMate
- Athletes are encouraged to set their goal high, at least $1,000
- Athletes may race any event that fits their schedule
Girls on the Run Greater Houston will offer you support!
- GOTRGH will provide extra motivation for training and race day – the moment you become a SoleMate YOU are changing the life of a girl in Houston!
- You create your own FREE personalize donation page to share your story and race goal with friends and family
- Simple and Secure online fundraising through RacePlanner donation page
- Inspirational emails to keep you motivated
- Surprise goodies along the way!
Your experience as a SoleMate athlete mirrors the experience of a girl in the Girls on the Run program. You both will learn lessons about goal setting and achievement, perseverance, motivation, empowerment and inspiration. SoleMates and Girls on the Run participants will both step across the finish line and experience a moment that all possibilities become limitless! Please don’t hesitate to send any questions my way. I am here as a resource to anyone interested in being a SoleMate. Congratulations in advance for taking on your next race goal and for helping change the world at the same time! I hope you join us! Mary T
**If you have any questions please contact Centrell Reed, email@example.com.